“There are many things in your heart you can never tell to another person. They are you, your private joys and sorrows, and you can never tell them. You cheapen yourself, the inside of yourself, when you tell them.” -- Greta Garbo

Friday, April 24, 2009

In Limbo

107.5

Ugh ugh ugh. I'm slowly gaining. I'm terrified I'll go back over 110. Ate terribly today. Breakfast was good, b/c breakfast is always the meal I do best. Lunch was bad - most of a sandwich. Granted, it had a lot of veggies, but I shouldn't have eaten more than half of it. Dinner was terrible. Mexican. Spicy chicken, rice, refried beans, a tortilla. Today's total is an estimated 751. But it feels like I went over 1000; I feel so full and gross.

A lot of my drive is gone. I can't decide on a plan of action, and I'm worrying about other things. I'm tired from a 3-hour drive and I just want to sleep sleep sleep sleep. But I can't because I just ate. I'm at my dad's so I won't be able to weigh myself again until Sunday evening, but I'll wait until Monday morning. I usually do measuring on Saturdays, but I forgot my measuring tape and after the last few days, I'm too scared to measure anyway.

Eating here is going to be tricky, but I'll manage somehow. I have to stay strong. Those thighs aren't going to shrink themselves.

1 comment:

PrettyWreck said...

You're going to be fine. Maybe try refeeding yourself a little, like yogurt and fiber and lots of vegetables, and a little more than you normally have in calories, to kick your metabolism back up and into high gear again. I know when I start to slow down, I do that, and it somehow seems to work.

But you'll be fine. You will! It's so scary, but you're doing great, and I have faith in you!