“There are many things in your heart you can never tell to another person. They are you, your private joys and sorrows, and you can never tell them. You cheapen yourself, the inside of yourself, when you tell them.” -- Greta Garbo

Monday, April 20, 2009

600 Day

106.5.

Ho'shiz. 106.5. I don't know if it's a fluke, or just lost water weight, but omg yay :3.

Yesterday my mom went to the oriental store and bought a lot of stuff. She bought, like two milk custard buns and two red bean buns both of which I LOVE love love (my mom's Japanese, btw). I absolutely love Japanese sweets, because they aren't as extremely sugary and sweet as American sweets. But I resisted last night, because I had done my 400 day so well. However, this morning I looked up the calories for the custard bun, and it was 250, so I decided I would treat myself to it for lunch.

I also had a (minor) slip-up at dinner. My mom made a sort of vegetable-meat-egg mixture thing that had goya (bitter melon - it's really REALLY bitter, but it's awesome once you get used to it, b/c 1 cup is 25 calories and it has tons of vitamins) with SPAM. Now, most people I know are all "Omg, SPAM is disgusting!" and all the non-processed food devotees can preach all they want, but SPAM is still freaking delicious. It's the food I grew up with. But it is super high-calorie. So I had a few bites of the SPAM (yes, you have to capitalize the whole thing). But mostly the bitter melon, so it was still under the limit.

Once I reach 105, I'm going to reward myself. At first I thought I would do it with food like a whole (whole!) snickers bar or a package of ferrero rocher, but I dunno. I may buy a dress or something.

Today:
1 grapefruit half w/ Splenda
1 Special K cereal bar
1 custard bun
A bit of bitter melon, egg, and SPAM mixture
1/2 a large banana
Total: 571

My stomach's hurting a little, so I don't feel like eating again today for those 29 extra calories I can afford.
I feel like a little bit of asian thinspo today:







2 comments:

skinny love said...

I could've had a banana today.
Instead, I chose a cookie.
>:[

PrettyWreck said...

GO YOU!
I knew it would come off! I'm proud of you!

You're right. When you said SPAM I went "EEEW" because I, too, did grow up with it, and Top Ramen. It makes me queasy now XD SPAM lasagna, yo. Not meant to go together XD