“There are many things in your heart you can never tell to another person. They are you, your private joys and sorrows, and you can never tell them. You cheapen yourself, the inside of yourself, when you tell them.” -- Greta Garbo

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I don't even have an excuse.

Weighed in at 107.5 this morning.

Binged today. 1651 cals. That's 151 over what is reccomended for a normal person my height. I don't even have the words for how terrible I feel. What the hell am I doing? I gain a pound and decide that it's a good time to eat like a hog? Ugh. I would limit myself to only juice tomorrow, but I have to drive for three hours, so I may just eat something before I leave.

Have some thinspo.


















3 comments:

PrettyWreck said...

I'm telling you, it really WAS a TERRIBLE DAY for everybody! I haven't heard from one person who had a good day so far XD

Wow this is suck, huh?

PrettyWreck said...

Sorry, clicked submit too soon XD

Anyway XD Good luck, and I'm sorry that you binged so much. All we can do for days like this is just...do better tomorrow. I wound up gaining two pounds in one night. I don't even know how that happens, but it's such a terrible feeling, isn't it?

PrettyWreck said...

And in reply to your comment :3 XDDD

I have Oxy's ♥ Thank you though lovey.

It was more than that. I'm convinced. The "Spicy Middle Eastern" food was actually a Samosa, and I think it was Indian? I totally forgot.

But yeah. Calorie loaded. I gained...so fucking much weight from one day. Ugh. I cried.