“There are many things in your heart you can never tell to another person. They are you, your private joys and sorrows, and you can never tell them. You cheapen yourself, the inside of yourself, when you tell them.” -- Greta Garbo

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

800 Day

106.3

Not much change since yesterday, but that's okay. Of course, I'm really guesstimating, because I don't have an electric scale.

Graarrrgh. Today was frustrating. I had a group presentation today, and two people in my group didn't have their shit together and did their measley little assignments completely wrong. So I was running around all morning trying to fix things. Even then, I'm sure we had points docked because of one person was talking completely off-point. Add to that my intestines giving me the most painful trouble all day, and I was not happy.

I have a lot of digestive problems, and a family history of digestive problems (on both my parents' sides). I don't want to start taking laxatives, because I know they can just wreck your body. I've thought about doing a cleanse, but I don't want to do anything exteme like the saltwater one. I might start doing fiber supplements. Fiber supplements at my age is a little sad though. (I'm 18.)

I'm craving bananas lately. But I can't have one because I already hit my limit for today. Ho'hum. I'll have a huge one for breakfast. I think there must be something Freudian about craving bananas. (HURR DURR) Tbh, there are a lot of things I want to eat. But I can't think about them! No matter what, because if I do, I'll just start obsessing, and the obsession will just snowball disproportionately... Any-who.

Today:
1/2 a banana
1 orange
1 Fiber One bar
1/2 a turkey on foccacia sandwich from Panera
1 Mini Babybel Light Swiss
Total: 792

Iekeliene Stange! I love love love her. My current fave model. Her face is so lovely.











1 comment:

PrettyWreck said...

"I think there must be something Freudian about craving bananas. (HURR DURR)"

I cracked up. I blame you if I pulled my shoulder more than it already is. Hoshitson.

FIBER SUPPLEMENTS ARE NOT BAD AT YOUR AGE. I'm...older than you (OSNAP) and I started taking them around then. Throw in some fiber powder with water. It's amazing how much it helps your stomach. That, and it's good for you, especially when you're restricting and not getting enough :3

GOOD JOB ON YOUR WEIGHT BB!