“There are many things in your heart you can never tell to another person. They are you, your private joys and sorrows, and you can never tell them. You cheapen yourself, the inside of yourself, when you tell them.” -- Greta Garbo

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

THAT Profile


I like interesting, strong profiles. Not just on models, but on anyone. There's something about a profile, as opposed to a direct frontal view, that has a more subtle, yet more stark beauty. I like seeing the type of person who can have an amazing profile, but a so-so frontal, and vise-versa.
Well, anyway. Weight was the same. Total intake today: 400-450 cal.
I have a question for anyone in the know: Recently, I've been doing a lot of C&S'ing. I read somewhere that even if you don't swallow, you're absorbing calories somehow through the mouth. Is this true? If so, what's the percent absorbed?
I'm doing well getting it all spit out before I swallow as a reflex. The trick, for me, is to not chew the food completely. I'm so used to now chewing my food until it's liquefied (sp?) that I can pull a fast one on my mouth by spitting out. And my mouth is all like, "WTF BIOTCH. THAT OREO WAS REALLY TASTY." ;-;
My mom bought a huge thing of oreos. ::sob:: At least there's no milk or peanut butter in the house. I would be seriously screwed otherwise. Unscrew the oreo + a touch of peanut butter in the middle + reconstructing the pumped oreo + dunking it half (half!! for optimum mixture of soggy + crunchy) = FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU- delish!
Sorry if that made you crave oreos. Writing about it was a nice release...

No comments: